I’m always reading a ton of books—I usually have a solid three or four that I’m actively reading, plus another three that I read a few pages of periodically. Today, I’m joined by my wife who asks me about my reading habits and the books I’m reading right now.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How I read as much as I do each day;
- Why it’s important to take advantage of the free time we all actually have (but may not think we do); and
- My real feelings about the fourth Harry Potter book, and why I’ll probably be hiding from Rowling’s fans for the next 30-40 years.
A few of the books and resources discussed in this episode
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Neshi Coates
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
- How to Be an Atheist: Why Many Skeptics Aren’t Skeptical Enough by Mitch Stokes
- Grayson vol 3: Nemesis by Tom King, Tim Seeley and Mikel Janín
- How Brands Grow by Bryan Sharp
What’s happening on the next episode of the podcast?
The next episode of Reading Writers is a surprise (even to me). I’ll keep you posted!
Can I sponsor Reading Writers?
Want to sponsor a future episode of Reading Writers? Send me a note and let’s talk.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Reading Writers via iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast catcher. Please also consider leaving a rating and review on iTunes. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show. Finally, if you know someone who would benefit from listening, share it on your favorite social media network.
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Reading Writers!